Fri Sep 21, 2018 00:27
English | 繁體 | 简体
Click here to toggle text size
Controlling shareloder adds H shr of Yanzhou Coal(01171)
11 Jul 2018
(Infocast News) Yanzhou Coal Mining (01171) said that on 10 July 2018, Yankuang Hong Kong Company completed the increase of its shareholding in the Company by acquiring 97.989 million H shares through over-the counter transaction, representing approximately 1.99% of the total issued share capital
of the Company. Immediately prior to the Increase of Shareholding, Yankuang Group directly held 2,267,169,423 A shares of the Company, representing
approximately 46.16% of the total issued share capital of the Company and Yankuang Hong Kong Company held 180,000,000 H shares of the Company, representing approximately 3.66% of the total issued share capital of the Company.

Immediately prior to the Increase of Shareholding, Yankuang Group and its concert parties held in aggregate 49.82% of the total issued share capital of the Company. Immediately following the Increase of Shareholding, Yankuang Group still directly held 2,267,169,423 A shares of the Company, representing approximately 46.16% of the total issued share capital of the Company and Yankuang Hong Kong Company held an aggregate of 277,989,000 H shares, representing approximately 5.66% of the total issued share capital of the Company. Following the Increase of Shareholding, Yankuang Group and its concert parties held in aggregate 51.81% of the total issued share capital of the Company.

(SY)
© Copyright Quamnet. All rights reserved. Republish the contents in whole or in part other than the authorized methods below, Quamnet reserves the right to proceed legal action.
Market Update
A founding member of:
Oceanwide IR:
Sitemap  |  About Us  |  Contact Us  |  Disclaimers     English | 繁體 | 简体  
Oceanwide Financial:
China Tonghai International Financial Limited  |  Oceanwide Capital  |  Oceanwide Securities
Oceanwide Financial Management   |  Quamnet
 
Information of OceanwideIR (Investor Relations):
[Hong Kong Listed Company Information] [Financial News] [Announcement Alerts] [Free Delayed Stock Quote] [Chart]
[Hong Kong stock information]

OceanwideIR (Investor Relations) Services:
[Listed Companies Information] [Listed Companies Financial Information] [Listed Companies Announcements]
[Listed Companies Circulars] [Listed Companies News] [Press Releases] [Listed Companies Event Calendar]
[Listed Companies Presentations] [Proxy Forms]

Oceanwide IR (Investor Relations):
[Securities Firms] [Fund Houses] [Venture Capitals] [Financial Public Relations Agencies] [Financial Printers]
Investor Relations Dictionary:
[Listed Companies Result Announcement] [Financial Report] [Interim Report] [Annual General Meeting]
[Extraordinary General Meeting] [Board Meeting] [Annual Report] [Contact Listed Companies Investor Relations]
[Company Information Sheet] [Next Day Disclosure Return] [News Release] [IPO] [Prospectus] [Stock Quote] [Trading Volume]